Monday, September 1, 2014

Scott MacIntyre, Christopher Cross... and Deacon. :-)

Hi friends!             Sept. 1, 2014

It’s the unofficial beginning of my favorite time of year… FALL!   Cooler temps, football, beautiful foliage, chili and pumpkin everything!!    I just love everything about this time of year.   PLUS… there are many exciting things coming up to tell you about!


First off… I’m very proud of have co-written a song with American Idol Alum Scott MacIntyre, which is on his new CD “Lighthouse”, currently set for release on Sept. 23, 2014.  Our song, “Sacred Space” was written by Scott, myself and Val Lupescu while we were on a writer’s retreat in Gatlingburg last year.  I love the song.. and I love Scott!  He’s a great guy with a lot of talent… so go BUY this CD!  FYI…If you pre-order right now, you can get it at a discount!  Here is the link to purchase on I-tunes:  



Also… my current favorite Boss, Mr. Christopher Cross has a brand new CD being released this month as well!   It is FABULOUS… and available worldwide on Sept. 12th!   We will be out touring a lot this fall, promoting this new project.  Please check www.christophercross.com for all the upcoming dates and latest info.


AND…. the brand new season of ABC’s “Nashville” premiere’s on Wed. Sept. 24th.  I’ve been having a lot of fun taping a few episodes as part of Deacon Claybourne’s band so if you tune in, you MIGHT catch a glimpse of me here and there.  :-)

 
That's about it for now.... be sure and check my calendar at www.marciaramirez.com for more dates!!


Love to you all.... 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment