Saturday, July 27, 2013

I gotta brag.....

I gotta do a little bragging on my boys today.....

First off, check out this video of my husband, Mike Waldron, playing guitar and singing with country star Joe Nichols, in a live recording session at Blackbird Studios here in Nashville, TN  The song is cool.  Joe sings his butt off.  And my man ROCKS!!!



Also, I now have a good reason to listen to some country radio again since MY SON, Derek Wells, can be heard playing guitar on the new Darius Rucker single, "Radio".  You can go to http://www.dariusrucker.com/welcome.html and hit the "Jukebox" link to hear the song.  Very cool.... and I'm a VERY proud Mama!!


And I can't leave my little guy out.  Well, he isn't so little anymore... Sam will be turning 18 next month (WH-AT?) and is becoming a very talented musician in his own right.  However, right now, I gotta brag on his work ethic.  Yep, WHO got "Employee of the Month" at his job at American Eagle?  That's right!  SAM SKORIK did!  Oh yeah!  


Who's a lucky girl?   Me, that's who.  I'm so blessed!
Have a great weekend everyone! 
Love y'all,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment