Sunday, July 21, 2013

"20 Feet From Stardom"

I sure hope you guys got out to The Belcourt to see the movie "20 Feet From Stardom".  It was AMAZING!!    And I was honored to be asked to speak on a panel after one of the showings last week.  The talented Bill Lloyd was our gracious moderator, and Kim Parent and Britt Savage were my other two panelists.  Vicki Hampton, Robert Bailey, Kim Fleming, Wendy Moten, Crystal Taliefero, Carmella Ramsey and Shaun Murphy were some of the other talented Nashville background vocalists to be on one of the panels.   This is one of the best documentaries on the music business that I have ever seen.... trust me.. if it's playing in a theatre near you, RUN to see it.  You'll love it!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcia, how fun for you to be on the panel! I'll look out for the movie. Would love to see it.
    Chuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chuck! Hope you can catch the movie!! You'll love it!!

      Delete