Sunday, October 14, 2012

October update... I know, I'm a little late!

My favorite time of the year is HERE.  LOVE the fall!  The trees are turning brilliant colors in my neighborhood.  The evening air is starting to fill up with the scent of wood burning fireplaces.  I'm breaking out all my favorite crockpot recipes (comfort food) AND football is in full swing!  I mean, seriously... what is there NOT to love about Autumn???   Ahhhhh.... 

Ok.. down to business.  Last month I posted a new song over on my official website (www.marciaramirez.com) that I co-wrote with a super talented young lady named Megan James. You can hear it in my music player on that site. It's called "If Heaven Had A Door".  I wanted to share it with you for two reasons... 1)'Cause I love the song  :-)    and 2)Because you need to check out more of this amazing girl's music!   She can SAAAANGGG!!  I'm going to leave it up for another month... just because I can.  :-)

Gigs?   On October 20th, I'll be singing with "Twelve Against Nature" at 3rd & Lindsley here in Nashville, TN.   If you like Steely Dan, you MUST check out this amazing band.  I mean it.  We ROCK.  I'm just sayin'.....  


Also, I just wanna say THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to pray for me, send cards, flowers and food, and just check in with me while I was recovering from my gall bladder surgery last month.  You all sure know how to make a girl feel loved.  :-))

OH!  .. and one more VERY important thing.  Please remember that our "Beautiful Feet Global Outreach" benefit is NEXT MONTH... Tues. Nov. 13th at Sambuca here in Nashville.  You can purchase tickets to the event here: http://www.eventbee.com/v/bfgoorg/event?eid=948749335

Please consider coming to this very special event!!  
That's all the October news for now.... Hope to see you Oct. 20th AND Nov. 13th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment