Sunday, November 6, 2016

November News and upcoming shows....


Hi friends!                     Nov. 1st, 2016 
Well, we are smack dab in the middle of my favorite time of year.  I LOVE FALL!  I love the leaves, the cooler temps, football, chili, sweaters & boots... it is my HAPPY PLACE!!!!!   While my touring with Christopher Cross is over for 2016, we have a lot of dates already on the books for 2017 so come see us!  Go to www.christophercross.com for all info about CC and his schedule. 

A break with CC enables me to book a few shows of my own this month and I am SO looking forward to performing with some other amazing singer/songwriters and sharing my own music again.  
First up: Nov. 10th and Nov. 11th in Roswell, GA with the "Home By Dark" gang!  These are always my favorite shows of the year with an all-star band backing us up!  Come join us at the Roswell Historic Cottage  for these special shows.  For tickets and more info: www.homebydark.com  


 THEN, on Nov. 18th, I'll be in Phoenixville, PA at the Steel City Coffee House with Craig Bickhardt and J.D. Malone. I've been a huge fan of Craig's for YEARS, and I've heard AMAZING things about J.D., so I know this will be a special evening!  Come see us if you are in the Philadelphia area!  For tickets and more info: http://www.steelcitycoffeehouse.com/


 ANNNNDDDD.... on Sat. Nov. 18th, I'll be at the Smyrna Opera House in Smyrna, DE.  Again with Craig B, and this time with two otherwonderful singer/songwriters, Sol Knopf and Jesse Terry.  I got to sing some bgv's on Sol's latest CD, "Rehoboth Beach" and I know you guys will LOVE Sol's music like I do!  Also, Jesse is KILLER, touring all over the WORLD lately sharing his awesome stories and songs, so get yourselves down to the Smyra Opera House and see us!  You'll have a great time... i promise!  :-)  


 After THOSE shows... I'm going to settle down for some "downtime" with my family and friends to celebrate the holidays.  I hope you all make some special holiday plans as well.  Taking time to love on your family and friends is important, and that's what Thanksgiving and Christmas are FOR in my opinion!   

I hope to see some of you at the shows this month, but for those I don't see... THANK YOU for supporting me and my music in 2016!  I am working on the new CD NOW.. and hope to have it done in early 2017.  This is turning into a VERY special project for me and I can't WAIT to get it done and out to you guys!   It is something very different from any of my other records, but I think you will all be pleasantly surprised!   (Can you tell I'm excited????).   

Happy Holidays to you all.... 
Be good to yourselves and those around you....
Love and Blessings,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment