Monday, September 2, 2013

Celebrating Sam....

 God has blessed me with two amazing sons and I thank God for them everyday.  

Yesterday though, was Sam's day.  It's truly hard to fathom that my sweet baby boy has turned 18!  


I was told the green color of icing on his cake resembled guacamole after it has been sitting out for too long.

Or possibly baby-poo.

Although offended at first, I had to agree.  They were right.  SORRY SAM!  ;-)



We had a little family celebration at lunch with Grandad and brother Derek.  

Then in the evening, we had another little party with Sam's 2 Dad's, and his two "Auntie's", Kim and Britt.  I'm truly grateful for the support those two women have given to me AND Sam throughout his life.   They love that boy and root him on in everything he does!  We are blessed to have their friendship!

I'm still not sure how it's humanly possible for me to have a 30 yr. old and an 18 yr. old.... I mean, since I'M only 35 myself... (cough, cough)....  

I hope everyone has an amazing Holiday weekend!!  Love on each other!!

----M

1 comment: