Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BIG DAY!!!

My friend, singer-songwriter Brandon Rhyder's brand new CD, "That's Just Me" is released...TODAY!!

Brandon Rhyder


Brandon has been one of my favorite artists for awhile now.  I got introduced to him a few years ago when I got to sing some bgv's on his "Conviction" album (which still remains in my top ten of FAV CD's EVER!!).   I recently got to co-write with Brandon and the song we wrote, "Let Him" is included on this album!   I'm also singing with him on that track.... I'm so proud of this song, and excited for everyone to hear it!!   

SO.... GO BUY THIS CD.... NOW!!  (Boy, I'm bossy today, aren't I? -- it's ok, you'll thank me later.)  :-)

Here's the link for Brandon Rhyder's "That's Just Me" CD:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thats-just-me/id678056499

Enjoy!   Happy Tuesday!  

Love ya'll..... M


No comments:

Post a Comment