Monday, May 6, 2013

Ryman Ali Little...

It's Monday morning and I'm up early with a heavy heart, praying for many friends who are hurting right now.  I have been asked to pray for several friends in very specific ways.  They are all equally important and I love being entrusted to pray for my friends.  I take them all very seriously.  Some are going through difficult divorces. Some are caring for aging or sick parents.  Some are grieving a big loss.  Some need jobs....desperately.

And then there is little Ryman..... who is 12 days old and needs a new liver.

Please keep our friends, Jeremy, Brandy and Ryman Ali Little in your prayers this week.  Their story can be found on their blog:  www.rymanalilittle.wordpress.com



Mom and Dad.... Jeremy and Brandy.  God picked out the perfect parents for sweet baby Ryman.

Jeremy and Brandy left Nashville, TN last night - heading for Washington DC, where precious Ryman will be flown today in hopes of getting a new liver soon.  This sweet family has been through SO much in the last couple of weeks.  It would mean SO much if you would add them to your prayer lists for me!  We all know that God is in the middle of this... and Jeremy and Brandy's faith is incredibly inspiring as they fight to save their precious baby girl.  But they need to be COVERED in prayer right now.  I want them to feel the strength that comes from that, because I know that their human strength is being tested greatly.  So would you help me lift them up?   Follow their journey and I guarantee, as you lift them in prayer, you will be lifted up too.  


Our precious little girl..... what a sweet face!!!


Thank you friends....  Love you all...... M



4 comments:

  1. I'm praying now. I'm publishing this under anonymous because that's all I can figure out right now, but I'm Kathy Kinard Stanley...just wanted you to know. I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy!! I'm sure they will be updating their blog regularly so you can follow along and know how to specifically keep praying!! Have a great week girl!

      Delete
  2. Gut-wrenching, may the prayers of many bring peace, sustenance, and healing to those in need. Thanks for your fervent, faithful compassion, Marcia, Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers for this family Angelo!

      Delete