Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BE (my heart, my hands, my voice)

I love it when God unexpectedly drops a little blessing into the middle of my day.   Still fighting off the lingering affects of a little virus, I'm curled up on the loveseat in my sunroom, sipping on hot tea and surfing around a bit on the internet.  I don't get the luxury of doing that often lately, but today I decided to look around at some blogs.  One thing took me to another, and then another and then suddenly I find myself being directed to www.selahonline.com .   There I found this video to one of their recent releases, "Be (My Heart, My Hands, My Voice)".   It was shot on location in Istanbul, Turkey. The combination of their amazing voices plus the beautiful message they are sharing truly touched me today and I felt like passing that little blessing on to you!

Enjoy friends!   Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this Marcia. It blessed me today too, as I try to prepare my heart and mind for my trip. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for you Elaine! Your trip is going to be amazing!!

      Delete