Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Newest video on YouTube - Abba's Child

I have a brand new lyric video out on YouTube that I'd love you guys to check out. It's the title track to my latest cd, "Abba's Child" and it's one of my favorites!  Being in the music industry, it is sometimes easy to let what I do DEFINE me, but finding my identity first and foremost as a daughter of The King is the only way to keep myself steady and grounded in this shifting world that we live in. 

I hope you all find the lyrics in this song inspiring. And I also encourage you to find the book "Abba's Child" by Brennan Manning. After reading that book, it turned my life around and was definitely the inspiration to this song!

May you all have a blessed holiday season and I'll see you all in 2019!

Love,
M

For more about the story behind this song: http://marciaramirez.com/abbas_child/


No comments:

Post a Comment