Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sept. shows.....

Hi friends....                                 

I can't believe it's AUGUST.  This summer is FLYIN' by... mainly because I've been on tour with the amazing Christopher Cross for MOST of the summer.  We have had a whirlwind tour, playing in Hawaii, France, Italy, Ireland, Spain and several cities in the US.  I am so blessed to get to travel with a wonderful group of people, who just happen to also be amazingly talented musicians and fantastic crew.   I LOVE MY JOB!   

Things are slowing down a bit with CC this fall, which is enabling me to squeeze in a few shows of my own, which I'm very much looking forward to.  

First off,... on Thursday, Sept. 3rd, I'll be "in the round" with hit songwriter's Brice Long and Steven Dale Jones at Workplay in Birmingham, AL.    This show is part of "The Writer's Share" songwriter series and if you are in the Birmingham area, we would LOVE for you to come join us!   I can promise you a fun evening of songs and stories.   If you've ever been to a show at The Bluebird Cafe in Nashville and liked it.. you will LOVE "The Writer's Share" shows.  



Then.... on Saturday, Sept. 12th,  I'll be down in Duluth, GA at the Gwinnett Center as part of the "Home By Dark" songwriter series.  I'll be joined by amazing songwriters, James Casto, Emily Shackelton and Carole Ford.  This is going to be another incredible night and I'm thrilled to be invited to be a part!   For tickets and more information:  www.homebydark.com





I have shows with CC in Austin, TX, Larchwood, IA... and Orlando, FL coming up in September as well... check my calendar for more info!  

  That's about it for now.... always check my calendar for any new dates that might pop up.   Also, check in over at www.marciaramirez.com for music and updates!  

Love to you all.... 
M



No comments:

Post a Comment