Monday, March 9, 2015

Dad

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, concerns, and love all aimed at my sweet Daddy.


Many of you are asking questions and I just don't have any answers yet.  Hopefully we will know more later today.... but here is what I can tell you right now.

He has many health issues that are plaguing him.... but the biggest issue is that he has lost an alarming amount of weight over the last 3 months since his fall on Christmas Eve.  He weighed in last night at the hospital at only 81 lbs.  No wonder he is so very, very weak.  :-(

We are currently at St. Thomas Midtown, waiting on doctors to come assess him... then we will determine what treatment options we have within the realm of his advance directive.

I pray God guides me as I help him make the right medical decisions.

Love to you all,
M




2 comments:

  1. On my knees and praying ... may God give you peace in all the decisions and as you make your way through each day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Diane.... love you too my friend!

      Delete