Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sept 2013 Update


September 2013

Fall is HERE!  I love everything about fall... the cool temps, the food, football.. and PUMPKIN!  Oh my!....my heart is happy!!  

We have had some sadness this season already, as we had to say good-bye to Mike's grandmother, Helen Waldron.  She was a wonderful lady who made me feel so welcome in the family.  Mike and I traveled up to Michigan last week to be with the family while they celebrated her life here on earth and her homecoming in heaven.  I like to think my Mom was there to greet her with a Pot Roast or something.  :-)  Thank goodness we have such faith in what lies ahead for us.... even as we miss our loved ones here, we know we will meet again.  What a beautiful promise to hold on to!

Also, thank you to SO many who have been following Ryman Little's journey and keeping her and her parents, Brandy and Jeremy in your prayers.  They are such a special family and their story is touching and inspiring!  For more info on Ryman and how you can help:  www.gofundme.com/rymanalilittle  Below is a picture of Ryman and her beautiful Mama, Brandy.  


Just posted several shows coming up in Sept. & October...  hope to see you all at one of them soon!  

Verse of the month:  "Commit to the Lord all that you do, and He will direct your paths."  -- Proverbs 3:6

Love you all....  M

No comments:

Post a Comment